Saturday 27 October 2012

So I thought I'd just tell you...

...about some of the cool TV shows I'm currently watching. Mainly as procrastination. I should be doing maths revision, but that's too lame.

Anyway, yes. Cool TV shows. Well, I am, as always, watching Holby City. But we don't have to talk about that, because I am also watching Spy, series 2. Which is... it's a bit ridiculous, actually. I loved the last series. It was hilarious. The first two episodes of the new series have been good, but they've gone just a little too far for funny, and lost a bit of their credibility. Still, it's as hilarious as ever.
So, that's cool TV show number one. Now, time for cool TV show number two, also on its second series: Grimm. Which, for those of you who haven't watched it, is basically around the idea that the stories were warnings. Nick is a police detective type who solves murders. Unfortunately, the murderers aren't often normal people... One of the best shows ever.

Next, Derren Brown's Apocalypse. I just watched it, and I tell you, it should be a film. Scary. Now, there are a lot of people who say that the main guy is an actor, too, and that the experiment has all been faked. Now, I have to say I think I agree with that. But... it's still a good show. So watch it.
Another thing I'm watching is, of course, Downton Abbey (series 3). Okay, I know I've lost cool points in a lotta people's eyes, but look at it this way: it's a Sunday night drama. I curl up on the sofa, eat chocolate, and have a little giggle or a cry, depending on what's happening, obv. You don't have to be from those times to love a period drama. I promise.
Okay. Deep breath. We've got to the last one. The one that, to be honest, is the only reason I started writing this post. It's about a schizophrenic neurology professor who helps the FBI solve crimes. I know you're thinking it's ridiculous, but I watched all four episodes that were on the recorder at some point this week, and I haven't stopped waiting for the next one. It's brilliant, and it's called Perception.
Maybe I watch too much telly. If I do, you can blame it on the proper good shows above.
Procrastinating, couch potato, lover-of-Perception out!

No comments:

Post a Comment