Saturday 5 January 2013

Happy New Year!

It's 2013, and we were all wrong about dying horribly and terribly. Well, most of us. I'm sure a few people experienced their own, personal, end-of-the-world scenario.
And now I've cheered you up, it's time to get down to my New Year's Resolution: Write more, and write it diversely. Oh, and share it, too.
I only made this up about two minutes ago, so I might be cheating, starting a resolution days after the year started, but there you go.
The more unobservant of you, who are staring into space instead of reading this post, might have noticed the shiny new page on the nav bar. Or you might not, since I'm making it after I post this. What is it? I hear the more observant of you, who are still glued to this post, ask. Well, it's only a cute little page which will have a cute little collection of smaller pieces of writing DONE BY ME! I know, you're excited. I'm going to try and keep up with writing the Holistic Collection, which I love, but also broaden my style of writing when I'm at home (because I've done all sorts at IYW, but hardly ever done similar stuff at home) -- a bit of poetry, prose, flash fiction, a short story or two, etc -- and also, hopefully coming along easily with that, the kind of topic -- eg, not all fantasyish stuff -- and putting it all up on this blog might just be a bit of a push to do stuff. Hurrah!

So, if you've got any style or topic suggestions, please put them in the comments! They'd be much appreciated!

Writer out!

No comments:

Post a Comment