Thursday 6 June 2013

New Things On This Blog Because I've Finally Got A Touch Of Time On My Hands!

It is exactly what it says it is. This is a round-up of new things and things that I will hopefully be adding straight after writing this!

First of all, you may have noticed that the 'My Writing' page has been lost to the time vortex. Well, that's because I have replaced it with WiPs! The work in progress page contains a short explanation of all the novels I am currently writing and what point I have got to with them, and it also contains a list of posts that I hope to put up in the future (mainly so I have no excuse to forget/not bother to do them). Hurray!

Secondly, I am going to add tags to all of my posts so that they are easy to find. Hurray!

Ahem. That's kind of it. Sorry. You might get an 'About Me' page as well, if you're lucky. But other than that, that's your lot of shiny new stuff. You're welcome.

Charlotte out!

No comments:

Post a Comment