Thursday 17 October 2013

Liebster Blog Award

Yes, friends. I am now famous enough to get an award. You are shocked, are you not?
The lovely Eryn over at telltaleink.blogspot.co.uk was wonderful (and wise -- I do have a pitchfork, after all)  enough to nominate me for the Liebster Blog Award! Hurray, and thanks very muchly, Eryn!

Rules:

  • Link back to the person who nominated you
  • Answer the ten questions given to you by the nominator
  • Nominate ten other bloggers for the award who have less than two hundred followers
  • Create ten questions for your nominees to answer
  • Let the nominees know you have nominated them by going to their blog and telling them

The Questions (dun dun dunn! also, the colour might look crappy but I felt like mixing it up a bit so go with it, minions):

  1. Are you an early bird, or a night owl? Which would you prefer to be and why? I'm a night owl, as I think most people my age probably are. However, I think being an early bird would probably be a blessing since society seems to think that the day starts in the morning.
  2. What's your favourite kind of story? Adventure, romance, etc. I love all sorts of stories *shifty eyes* okay, so maybe I read a bit too much YA paranormal romance, but is that really such a bad thing? It's a good genre!
  3. If you could live anywhere, where would it be (could be an imaginary place)? Hmm. Well, I couldn't live anywhere too warm because we vampires literally melt, but I also couldn't live anywhere too cold because as a cold-blooded reptilian hybrid thing I can't regulate my own temperature, so I suppose my ideal place to live would be in Goldilocks and the Three Bears land, where everything is juuuust right... until you get mauled, obviously.
  4. What is the first sentence of your current work-in-progress? 'The day that I lost my family was the day I started losing my mind.' It seemed like a opening at the time, but not so much anymore. Pretend you never read it.
  5. What is your ideal writing setting? Like, time of day, location, beverages to sip during. I like to write in the evening, sat in my room with angsty music blaring and lots of chocolate. Beverages would just take away from the... productivity...
  6. If you could stay any age forever, what age would you choose? This is another hmmm one. Hmm. I suppose I'd stick at the age I am now (seventeen, for those of you 'rinos that don't stalk me) just so I didn't have to work. But that's just me being lazy and scared of the future.
  7. What are your favourite historical figures? I wasn't aware I had any favourite historical figures, but if I do, they'll probably have to be the people hanging around Russia during the Revolution -- especially those who were part of the Revolution. Honestly, I just find the Russian Revolution interesting.
  8. What is the thing you think about most when you are writing a story? The characters. Always. What they're doing, what they're thinking, how much pain I'm causing them (mwahaha) -- I'm always thinking about my characters and seeing everything from their perspectives.
  9. What is your favourite animated movie? I'd have to say Finding Nemo.
  10. Coffee or tea? Anything but. I can't stomach hot drinks. But if I absolutely had to had to had to choose, I would go for tea.
My Nominees:

  • Jonathan
  • Mark
  • Anne
  • Lily
  • Oliver (I don't know how many followers you have but I nominated you anyway)
  • Sam (who will have to send the link to his blog since he changed it)
  • Cait and Mime (again, I'm not sure how many followers you have, but I nominated you anyway)
  • Matt
  • Jumbled Writer
My Questions:

  1. How many trees live in your garden? If you don't have a garden. how many trees live in your heart?
  2. If you had to do one hobby for the rest of your life, what would you want it to be?
  3. Do you know what a hobby horse is (because I don't)?
  4. What do you enjoy most about being nominated for awards?
  5. This is an open question. Tell the world what you think it needs to know.
  6. How many books do you own?
  7. Which is your very favouritest book?
  8. How long do you spend on each blog post (on average)?
  9. Has an animal ever tried to murder you?
  10. What is the best thing you have ever done, ever?
Charlotte out!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Charlotte! Good questions. I'll have a post up in the next few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did it, but I kind of didn't but I still posted it

    Yup.

    ReplyDelete